Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Letter to the Church Across the Way

Dear Church Across the Street from my Apartment,

I know that this weekend you are having a special festival.  I saw the signs and have heard your music and songs like I was actually in the audience for the past 4 days.  Unfortunately those have coincided with me having the flu.  I'm all for celebrations and singing.  I think it's great.

It's just that today, day four of your celebration, I'm particularly noise sensitive.  I haven't complained for the past 3 nights.  It's just that the ear plugs aren't helping.  And I wanna feel better.  Could you turn it down just a little for the next 4 hours?  Just a couple of cranks.  That's all.  Still have your fun and song but a little quieter.

I'd be really grateful.

Sincerely,
The Blonde Girl Across the Street with the Bad Headache who's Sick of Being Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment