Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Summertime...

Many friends and colleagues here have posted about this year coming to a close. They've shared highlights of their year in India and thank yous. Photos and tidbits. Sorry, no final recap from me here. I'll do those in person if you'd like.

Today, Monday, is my first official day off and I'm relishing it.

I started the day by sleeping in until 8:50.

Then I met a dear friend for breakfast at the Bagel Shop. Yummy goat cheese bagel and chit chat.

Next I ran some errands while jamming to Jango...pharmacy, paint store choosing colors for my new apartment and the cell phone company to pay ahead on my bill with the hopes that it won't be shut off over the holiday.

Now I'm home and ready for a nana nap but have some schoolwork and other business things to do first. That's a busy day before noon. Ha!

I probably won't post as much over the summer for numerous reasons but will update with photos sharing highlights of each week.

Enjoy your summertime. Play lots and relish the small things.




No comments:

Post a Comment