Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh the Weather Outside is...

Smokey?
View from my living room window.  That's not real smoke, just lovely Mumbai pollution.
After I decided to move to Mumbai, I began watching the weather forecast.  Just curious.  Many days, when I checked it the Mumbai forecast said smoke.  I figured it had something to do with pollution and the heat.

Now I really know what that means!

It means not seeing the city across a not-so-large inlet.

It means people have sinus infections, sore throats, headaches and a hard time breathing.  I've had the last two today.

It means I resort to doing yoga at home because that walked I planned on doing just doesn't seem like it would be good for my health.

I just knocked on my desk for sea breezes and keeping healthy amidst the smoke surrounding me.  Here's to hoping the smoke clears soon.

Note!  Just read that this is all being caused by a HUGE dust storm coming across the Arabian Sea.  Read more about it here. I really wonder if it'll be gone by tomorrow morning and yes Met Dept, I already know that those allergic to dust should be careful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment